mAbxience | Our successful story
• European Commission approval for our MB02 bevacizumab. Launched across a multiple markets in Europe.
• Manufacture of the AstraZeneca/Oxford Covid19 Vaccine.
• New state-of-the-art mAbxience biomanufacturing facility opening in Argentina.
• MB02 Bevacizumab Global regulatory submission.
• Commercial presence via B2B partners in more than 100 markets.
• 3 years of recognized safety standard OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification.
• New partnerships in EU, Japan, Russia, Canada and other key markets.
• Partnered worlwide with MB02 bevacizumab biosimilar.
• Alliances with leading pharma companies in EU, USA, and Australia.
• “Business Development of the Year” Award 2018 by GGBA.
• EMA GMP certification granted to mAbxience Spain.
• First successful Scientific Advices with EMA and FDA.
• Expansion of global access of MB01 rituximab & MB02 bevacizumab.
• First launch of MB02 bevacizumab (Bevax®, Argentina).
• “Biosimilar Initiative of the Year” Award 2016 by GGBA.
• Global consortium established for the development of MB05 palivizumab*.
• mAbxience Spain biomanufacturing and R&D center: inauguration.
• Acquisition of Genhelix, a Spanish biotech R&D center becoming mAbxience scientific and operational hub.
• First launch of MB01 rituximab (Novex®, Argentina).
• mAbxience Argentina biomanufacturing facility: inauguration.
• Established in Europe.
• Acquisition of PharmaADN: mAbxience Argentina R&D platform.
CHMP: The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use
GMP: Good Manufacturing Practices
EMA: European Medicines Agency
FDA: US Food Drug Administration
GGBA: Global Generics & Biosimilar Awards
* Programme endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the treatment of Respiratory Sincitial Virus in pediatric population