mAbxience | Business Growth Story
• FDA submission for Bevacizumab.
• Approval in EU, Canada, Australia and many other highly regulated markets.
• Launch of CDMO strategic commercial activities.
• New state-of-the-art mAbxience biomanufacturing facility opening in Argentina.
• Commercial presence via B2B partners in more than 100 markets.
• EMA approval for Bevacizumab.
• Manufacturing agreement for Astrazeneca Covid-19 vaccine.
• Development of new assets for future pipeline, 2025.
• Partnered worldwide with Bevacizumab biosimilar.
• Alliances with leading pharma companies in EU, USA, and Australia.
• Expansion of global access of Rituximab & Bevacizumab.
• EMA GMP certification granted to Spanish facility.
• First launch of Bevacizumab (Bevax®, Argentina).
• Global consortium established for the development of palivizumab biosimilar*.
• Global consortium with WHO for MB05.
• Spain biomanufacturing and R&D center inauguration.
• Acquisition of Genhelix, a Spanish biotech R&D center.
• First launch of Rituximab (Novex®, Argentina).
• mAbxience Argentina biomanufacturing facility inauguration.
• Company formation under Insud Pharma (Europe).
• Acquisition of PharmaADN, mAbxience´s Argentina R&D platform.
CHMP: The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use
GMP: Good Manufacturing Practices
EMA: European Medicines Agency
FDA: US Food Drug Administration
GGBA: Global Generics & Biosimilar Awards
* Programme endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the treatment of Respiratory Sincitial Virus in pediatric population